A combination of great infrastructure, exponentially trained faculty, and complete cancer care services under one roof aiming to treat with care makes Aster Medical Tourism Hospitals one of the best cancer hospitals in India for patients all over the world to seek comprehensive cancer treatment of all kinds.
Aster Cancer Care Services:
Each one of the below is part of the frontiers in today's oncology services in any advanced centre in the world and is also a part of Aster Medical Tourism Hospitals. It is not just the availability of all these facilities - What matters in today’s cancer treatment is appropriate and effective decision making done through a multidisciplinary team of experts specializing in cancer care to optimize outcomes and recovery with an appropriate timely combination of these therapies. Above all, due diligence in the explanation of why a particular modality of therapy is decided based on international guidelines is provided. Cost-effective treatment is an essential component of oncological services. To top it all, these comparable services are provided at a fraction of the cost compared to western countries.
- Varian True beam STx machine with 6D Robotic couch and 4D CT, DIBH, Auto-beam Hold cancer tracking to deliver the latest in technology, most effective and safer IMRT, RapidArc IGRT /radiosurgery (SRS / SBRT/ SABR). Total Body Radiation (TBI) to facilitate Bone marrow Transplantation, Liver SBRT/SABR for “Bridge To Liver Transplant”, Hippocampal sparing brain radiation.
- Chemotherapy, targeted radiation therapy, and Immunotherapy delivered based on molecular profiling and personalized approach. Aesthetically designed Daycare chemotherapy section.
- A dedicated state of the art Bone marrow transplant facility.
- Minimally invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Cancer Surgeries. Cosmetic-friendly Organ and functional preservation surgeries with oncoplastic surgical techniques. Neuro-navigation, tractography & fluorescein-guided surgeries for brain cancer/tumors.
- Excellent supportive departments, each one part of centre of excellence, along with backup from our 24-hour Ambulance, Emergency, and ICU support if required.
- Philips 3 Tesla MRI, Philips 128 Slice CT and GE PET CT, high-end pathology and genomics lab. EBUS guided biopsy for lung cancer. Liquid biopsy facility for genomic studies.
- TACE and TARE therapy for liver cancers.
- International Evidence-evolved patient-centric “option based” approach to treatment decision making through a multidisciplinary team.
- Looking far ahead with the survivorship program from day one.
- State of the art infrastructure, internationally trained faculty and comprehensive services all under one roof along with the motto “We Treat You Well”.